Before and After Kitchen Makeover – Traditional to Transitional
Before Style: Traditional
Before List of client’s dislikes:
- Too dark
- The cabinets were too narrow, leading to storage problems
- No symmetry between the upper and lower cabinets which made the kitchen look very busy.
- Layout–The aisles were too narrow
- Countertops – No one sat at the peninsula bar which closed up the kitchen
- Lacked countertop space
- 1 sink wasn’t enough
- The space was not laid-out properly with the result being that it felt much smaller than needed
- Lighting- too dark and had a lot of dark spots
- Stove in the island
- There was a hallway in the kitchen adjacent to the fridge.